PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog in
FrenzyFM
MINTA LAGU

Top posters
aiE-man
 
m!!s.bluRrr!!
 
ina eypoh92
 
Darkz_Emo
 
fatenbudaklolipop
 
harukichi_hayashida94
 
NaD
 
♥MiSZ iQQaH♥
 
FiSaU
 
DaKMuO
 
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:03 pm

Share | 
 

 The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emyrukenza Kaneshiro
Otai
Otai


Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 26
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Hobby : Surfing New World
MySpace / Friendster : www.myspace.com/zeroxpert
Registration date : 30/12/2008

PostSubject: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:07 am

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zeroxpert
farsha_18
DaK Kecik
DaK Kecik


Female Number of posts : 43
Age : 24
Location : Norwich City
Hobby : Chat
MySpace / Friendster : farsha08@hotmail.com
Registration date : 01/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Emyrukenza Kaneshiro wrote:
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


good one, but a bit scary..
its like a warning
where we should choose the best
and there is no more than one option
i think its interesting
maybe coz im in d situation which im deciding something that really important and matters to me
and i know that will make a different
not only now
but forever
like what it said up there.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emyrukenza Kaneshiro
Otai
Otai


Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 26
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Hobby : Surfing New World
MySpace / Friendster : www.myspace.com/zeroxpert
Registration date : 30/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:39 am

Hurmm...yeah...that`s poem makes us to choose the best in our life and make us to think critically..why we choose the side...like example you have choose left side...why,what,how, and many more you choose that side..why didn't you choose right side...so it is difficult to think it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zeroxpert
ina eypoh92
Brutal
Brutal


Female Number of posts : 837
Age : 23
Location : kg sri kinta,eypoh,pay rock,malaysia,bumi...
Hobby : mamam,surf net,bce buku n so on..
MySpace / Friendster : ms-normie_azwarina@yahoo.com....fs-normiemuslim@yahoo.com
Registration date : 13/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:15 pm

fom 5 taun ney blajo the return..
taun lps the pearl..
pape jew..
Back to top Go down
Emyrukenza Kaneshiro
Otai
Otai


Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 26
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Hobby : Surfing New World
MySpace / Friendster : www.myspace.com/zeroxpert
Registration date : 30/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:44 pm

ala...fokuskan jer kat the pearl tu..kan senang...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zeroxpert
ina eypoh92
Brutal
Brutal


Female Number of posts : 837
Age : 23
Location : kg sri kinta,eypoh,pay rock,malaysia,bumi...
Hobby : mamam,surf net,bce buku n so on..
MySpace / Friendster : ms-normie_azwarina@yahoo.com....fs-normiemuslim@yahoo.com
Registration date : 13/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Emyrukenza Kaneshiro wrote:
ala...fokuskan jer kat the pearl tu..kan senang...

byk r sng..
abg salu on9 kul bpew??
ee..
bengang tol xdpt chat ngn abg!! :bengang: :cedih: :cium:
Back to top Go down
farsha_18
DaK Kecik
DaK Kecik


Female Number of posts : 43
Age : 24
Location : Norwich City
Hobby : Chat
MySpace / Friendster : farsha08@hotmail.com
Registration date : 01/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:09 pm

ina eypoh92 wrote:
Emyrukenza Kaneshiro wrote:
ala...fokuskan jer kat the pearl tu..kan senang...

byk r sng..
abg salu on9 kul bpew??
ee..
bengang tol xdpt chat ngn abg!! :bengang: :cedih: :cium:

eyna
mende return n pearl?
x fhm r...
Back to top Go down
ina eypoh92
Brutal
Brutal


Female Number of posts : 837
Age : 23
Location : kg sri kinta,eypoh,pay rock,malaysia,bumi...
Hobby : mamam,surf net,bce buku n so on..
MySpace / Friendster : ms-normie_azwarina@yahoo.com....fs-normiemuslim@yahoo.com
Registration date : 13/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:07 pm

farsha_18 wrote:
ina eypoh92 wrote:
Emyrukenza Kaneshiro wrote:
ala...fokuskan jer kat the pearl tu..kan senang...

byk r sng..
abg salu on9 kul bpew??
ee..
bengang tol xdpt chat ngn abg!! :bengang: :cedih: :cium:

eyna
mende return n pearl?
x fhm r...

buku teks literature form 5..
novel the pearl n novel the return...
Back to top Go down
Emyrukenza Kaneshiro
Otai
Otai


Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 26
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Hobby : Surfing New World
MySpace / Friendster : www.myspace.com/zeroxpert
Registration date : 30/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:57 pm

abg selalu on9 malam..ala..cyg abaikan the return...the return tu susah la...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zeroxpert
ina eypoh92
Brutal
Brutal


Female Number of posts : 837
Age : 23
Location : kg sri kinta,eypoh,pay rock,malaysia,bumi...
Hobby : mamam,surf net,bce buku n so on..
MySpace / Friendster : ms-normie_azwarina@yahoo.com....fs-normiemuslim@yahoo.com
Registration date : 13/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:33 am

Emyrukenza Kaneshiro wrote:
abg selalu on9 malam..ala..cyg abaikan the return...the return tu susah la...

okeh...
Back to top Go down
farsha_18
DaK Kecik
DaK Kecik


Female Number of posts : 43
Age : 24
Location : Norwich City
Hobby : Chat
MySpace / Friendster : farsha08@hotmail.com
Registration date : 01/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:06 pm

ina eypoh92 wrote:
farsha_18 wrote:
ina eypoh92 wrote:
Emyrukenza Kaneshiro wrote:
ala...fokuskan jer kat the pearl tu..kan senang...

byk r sng..
abg salu on9 kul bpew??
ee..
bengang tol xdpt chat ngn abg!! :bengang: :cedih: :cium:

eyna
mende return n pearl?
x fhm r...

buku teks literature form 5..
novel the pearl n novel the return...

alright ina
thanks
Smile
Back to top Go down
ina eypoh92
Brutal
Brutal


Female Number of posts : 837
Age : 23
Location : kg sri kinta,eypoh,pay rock,malaysia,bumi...
Hobby : mamam,surf net,bce buku n so on..
MySpace / Friendster : ms-normie_azwarina@yahoo.com....fs-normiemuslim@yahoo.com
Registration date : 13/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:41 pm

farsha_18 wrote:
ina eypoh92 wrote:
farsha_18 wrote:
ina eypoh92 wrote:
Emyrukenza Kaneshiro wrote:
ala...fokuskan jer kat the pearl tu..kan senang...

byk r sng..
abg salu on9 kul bpew??
ee..
bengang tol xdpt chat ngn abg!! :bengang: :cedih: :cium:

eyna
mende return n pearl?
x fhm r...

buku teks literature form 5..
novel the pearl n novel the return...

alright ina
thanks
Smile

k..
wlcm..
:cerut:
Back to top Go down
Emyrukenza Kaneshiro
Otai
Otai


Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 26
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Hobby : Surfing New World
MySpace / Friendster : www.myspace.com/zeroxpert
Registration date : 30/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:50 pm

:lari:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zeroxpert
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...   Today at 8:11 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Road Not Taken - Form 4 and 5 Spm...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrenzyFM Forum (Original: Dak-YM) :: Sekapur Sirih :: Pendidikan-
Jump to: